Insurance companies today face multiple business and technology challenges brought in by the ever-changing face of the globalization. On top of this, the advent of financial crunch has put a lot of pressure on Insurance companies to change their business operations models and reorganizing their current IT systems. There is a definite need for insurers to look beyond the obvious and explore better and efficient ways of doing business.
As a technology partner of global insurance clients, Mifi Systems combines the understanding of insurance industry requirements with the technology expertise to develop and deliver techno-business solutions.
Key Business Values:
- Reduce TCO by “25-30%” using Intellect SEEC Application Manager Tool for development and maintenance engagements
- Ready to use Business Components that can provide agility and speed to market? 250 components from Business Component catalog
- Off-shelf, ready to use, pre-build components for “Jump Start” in development activities
- Reduce dependencies on 3rd party vendors
- Ready to deploy Insurance Portals
Experience Mifi Systems:
- Experience working with “5 out of the Top 10 Insurance companies” across the Globe
- Developed and maintained large number of core applications for Life, Health, P&C and large broker firms to provide cost savings
- High quality of deliverables through reuse of its existing assets and using tool based approach
- Global delivery capabilities to support global roll out options
- “Jump-Start” solutions to improve efficiency and reduce operational cost
- Experience working across various subject areas like new business, U/W, Claims, Policy Admin, CRM, Agency, Billing, Reconciliation and Portal solutions across end to end service spectrum.
Mifi Systems enables some of the world's top manufacturers to enhance efficiency and reduce the cost of ownership of their supply chain solutions.
The company recently:
- Reduced support costs by 25% for a major beverage manufacturer
- Achieved 20% productivity improvements for a leading building products manufacturer for three consecutive years
- Reduced support costs by 20% for a manufacturer of cleaning products
Optimized Industry Solutions
Mifi Systems offers manufacturing-specific solutions, including RFID and smart card framework consulting, return/recall management systems, procurement and payables solutions, and EDI/data exchange services, in addition to Application, Infrastructure and Business Process Outsourcing Services.
Realizing the greatest value from your IT investments in challenging market conditions
The manufacturing industry is facing high raw material costs, intensified consolidation, and global competition. Amidst these challenges, manufacturers need optimized supply chain systems and processes to drive down operating costs and improve agility. By evolving, operating, and maintaining your entire value chain systems and processes, Mifi Systems boosts your organizational productivity, brings you greater flexibility, and lowers the total cost of ownership.
Impressive manufacturing credentials
The geographically dispersed nature of manufacturing operations makes it difficult to streamline processes, share information, and gain organizational visibility to adapt to changing needs. Mifi Systems's intrinsic understanding of the breadth of manufacturing businesses brings you more efficient systems and processes, and access to valuable insights for driving the business forward.
Mifi Systems manages sales and distribution, supply chain, manufacturing and planning, and financial management applications for global manufacturing clients. We have a strong track record of supporting large ERP solutions from leading software vendors including SAP and Oracle.
Optimize your operating efficiency and service delivery with Mifi Systems’s IT and business process solutions.
A local exchange and wireless provider improved its process efficiencies by working with Mifi Systems to offshore non-core finance and accounting functions. In a partnership spanning two decades, the client has also relied on Mifi Systems to develop and maintain over 25 applications to support its National Payphone Clearinghouse and expand its Web-based services and functionality.
As a result, the client has:
- Seen continuous quality improvement and achieved 99% accuracy for its accounts payable process
- Realized savings year after year while easily meeting regulatory requirements
- Reduced transition costs from legacy mainframe applications to newer ERP solutions
- Delivered custom solutions more quickly, leading to high client satisfaction and additional revenue
- Eliminated paper reporting and check payments
- Adapted its business model to the changing market — specifically Internet packaging with phone and cable
- Leveraged Mifi Systems’s Global Delivery Model to stretch its budget, accomplishing more for the same investment
Comprehensive solutions, optimized investments
Telecommunications companies are calling for innovative solutions to their biggest challenges, from rapid technology advancements to the convergence of services to customer retention. Mifi Systems has the expertise you need to evolve, operate, and maintain your systems and processes — and to optimize your IT investments.
Covering the entire subscriber lifecycle from acquisition to retention, Mifi Systems offers you extensive experience in various operations support systems (OSS) and business support systems (BSS). Plus, the knowledge we’ve gained by working with both service providers and equipment vendors enables us to provide you with more innovative and comprehensive solutions.
Mifi Systems optimizes your IT investments through insight that can only come from an insider’s understanding of business and technology gained from living and working day to day onsite with clients like you. Our delivery solution emphasizes local accountability and a flexible mix of global resources. The result is more-practical and actionable recommendations and the right-sized services that tightly align to your needs.
Optimize your IT investments across the retail supply chain
Attract and retain customers while boosting profit margins. A Fortune 100 national grocery chain cut operating costs by 45% by outsourcing its supply chain functions, including set up and maintenance of resold merchandise attributes, prices, allowances, vendor details, and distribution information. That’s just one example of how we help some of the most respected names in retail optimize their supply chains.
What we can do for you
We’ll help you gain more value from your existing IT and business process investments by helping you evolve, operate, and maintain your systems and business processes across the entire retail value chain, including accounting, check collections, store operations, and demand management. As a result, you’ll get the operational improvements and performance enhancements you need to reduce costs while expanding your customer base.
Mifi Systems optimizes your IT investments through insight that can only come from working onsite, hands on with people, processes, and systems. We’ve worked with retailers of all sizes and have vast experience supporting parallel industries such as logistics, transportation, and pharmaceutical market sectors. This dynamic, real-time experience that we acquire from working inside companies like yours means we recognize and understand nuances and subtleties about your business that can’t be seen from afar by typical firms. As a result, we’re able to transfer our knowledge from other industries to immediately impact your business - from day one.
Expertise with the processes and technology that power your business
We have deep expertise in the technologies, such as SAP and Oracle, that top retailers rely on to do business. Mifi Systems was among the first service providers in the world to be certified as a full solution provider in Run SAP, a proven methodology that optimizes the implementation and ongoing management of SAP solutions. This means we can run your SAP implementations at optimal performance in a cost-effective way — and you can quickly take advantage of new functionality at a lower cost. In addition, Mifi Systems has helped numerous customers earn SAP “Awards for Excellence” for exceptional business ROI, business impact, and best consumer sectors. We also have significant experience running, managing, and enhancing Oracle retail solutions.
State and Local Government Projects
Improve constituent services and reduce costs
State and local governments face a range of challenges: Containing costs, serving a growing numbers of constituents, promoting data sharing across healthcare organizations, and providing effective measures for educators. Mifi Systems’s expertise in evolving, operating, and maintaining mission-critical systems and processes helps you reduce costs, stretch your resources, and better meet your constituents’ demands.
State and local government offerings
Modernization of Human Services Applications – Human services organizations seeking to improve delivery of benefits to their constituents turn to Mifi Systems for our applications expertise. For the Maine Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), we replaced the agency’s eligibility and case management applications. Completed on time and on budget, this project enables DHHS employees to manage almost 700 cases per worker — more than twice the national average.
Integration of Health Information – As a Healthcare Informatics company, Mifi Systems offers solutions and services to providers, payers, and public health organizations. With our large-scale project management and systems integration knowledge and experience, we can effectively integrate disparate health systems and promote information sharing among stakeholders. The result: improved outcomes and reduced costs.
Statewide Data Systems for Education Agencies – Mifi Systems designs and develops data systems that provide teachers and administrators with standards-based units of study, online lesson plans, curriculum maps, assessments, and other effective tools for improving student performance. And we have developed a portal that offers a collaborative workspace for teachers to share best practices, develop test items, and expand their professional skills.
As a right-sized partner, Mifi Systems is large enough to have significant breadth and depth, yet we’re small enough to be responsive to your needs. We have extensive experience in systems integration, application management and modernization, enterprise architecture, and the development and testing of data systems. And because the public sector represents 25% of Mifi Systems’s business, meeting the needs of your agency is a major area of focus for our company.
Mifi Systems also helps government agencies get the most from their technology and operational investments with our Application, Infrastructure, and Program and Performance Management services.
Mifi Systems is an independent consultancy working for the automotive service and corporate fleet sector.
Un-like many, we are not generalist management consultants but experienced professionals who know and understand the complexity of the industry, its strengths and weaknesses and how the existing and potential opportunities can be used to bring about real beneficial change.
With many years of experience and a high degree of credibility our team has combined their experience to deliver solutions which really count.
The management of construction projects requires knowledge of modern management as well as an understanding of the design and construction process. Construction projects have a specific set of objectives and constraints such as a required time frame for completion. While the relevant technology, institutional arrangements or processes will differ, the management of such projects has much in common with the management of similar types of projects in other specialty or technology domains such as aerospace, pharmaceutical and energy developments.
Specifically, project management in construction encompasses a set of objectives which may be accomplished by implementing a series of operations subject to resource constraints. There are potential conflicts between the stated objectives with regard to scope, cost, time and quality, and the constraints imposed on human material and financial resources. These conflicts should be resolved at the onset of a project by making the necessary tradeoffs or creating new alternatives. Subsequently, the functions of project management for construction generally include the following:
- Specification of project objectives and plans including delineation of scope, budgeting, scheduling, setting performance requirements, and selecting project participants.
- Maximization of efficient resource utilization through procurement of labor, materials and equipment according to the prescribed schedule and plan.
- Implementation of various operations through proper coordination and control of planning, design, estimating, contracting and construction in the entire process.
- Development of effective communications and mechanisms for resolving conflicts among the various participants.
Health Care Projects
Our Development in the area of Medical Management includes an efficient smart client user interface that is feasible for a health care industry. The provided interface is as flexible that can be integrated with Web as well as Windows based Applications. This application takes care of Extraction of Claims, Billing, Reconciliation and Posting, and Rebilling the Claims. Our technical and designing experts have benefited many a healthcare IT product companies.
Banking and Finance Projects
The Retail Banking environment today is changing fast. The changing customer demographics demands to create a differentiated application based on scalable technology, improved service and banking convenience. Higher penetration of technology and increase in global literacy levels has set up the expectations of the customer higher than never before. Increasing use of modern technology has further enhanced reach and accessibility.
The market today gives us a challenge to provide multiple and innovative contemporary services to the customer through a consolidated window as so to ensure that the bank’s customer gets “Uniformity and Consistency” of service delivery across time and at every touch point across all channels. The pace of innovation is accelerating and security threat has become prime of all electronic transactions. High cost structure rendering mass-market servicing is prohibitively expensive.
Present day tech-savvy bankers are now more looking at reduction in their operating costs by adopting scalable and secure technology thereby reducing the response time to their customers so as to improve their client base and economies of scale.
The solution lies to market demands and challenges lies in innovation of new offering with minimum dependence on branches – a multi-channel bank and to eliminate the disadvantage of an inadequate branch network. Generation of leads to cross sell and creating additional revenues with utmost customer satisfaction has become focal point worldwide for the success of a Bank.
Banking solution in Mifi Systems has established itself as a "One-stop solution for Retail Banking" to cater to the customers with a aim to create a sustainable profitable core proposition.
Our Major Offerings
- Retail Banking solutions and services.
- Credit cards
- Internet Banking.
- Mortgages practice.
- Multi-Channel Integration.
- Business Rule Engine.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- ATM Solutions and services
Key Benefits Associated with Mifi Systems Offerings:
- On-line, real time processing and cost saving thru Multi channel Transactions.
- Relationship banking enabled through extensive mining of all customer transactions.
- Rapid time-to-market with new product and service offerings.
- Rapid Customer Acquisition. Multi-currency and multi-language support so as to ensure geographic reach across continents.
- Multi-layer security, monitoring and reporting.
- Seamless integration with advanced delivery systems including teller and branch automated teller machine (ATM), point-of-sale (POS), interactive voice response, corporate and home banking
- Modular interfaces to other systems with a Plug-in approach.