When developing mission, life or business critical applications, you need to be sure that they work right the first time, every time. Quality Assurance Tools identify, objectively measure and report on the complexity and quality of your code at the application and enterprise level. Mifi Systems’s comprehensive and easy to understand testing tools show you what’s been tested. To understand more please do visit the following links :
- Service areas
- Testing methods
- Project Management
Quality assurance (QA) emphasizes the prevention of defects and the addition of quality throughout the software development lifecycle. Our Quality Assurance services are provided onsite, offshore or a combination of both, based on customer’s requirements. We provide integrated Quality Assurance solutions that include Test Strategy, Test Automation and Test Execution. The following is a short list of quality assurance principles:
- Test and QA activities start early in the software development life cycle.
- Quality is built into the solution: “Do it right the first time.”
- Each step or phase is validated before moving ahead to the next step or phase.
- Repeatable processes are established and used by all like projects.
- Processes are continuously reviewed and improved